Wednesday, March 3, 2010

De montage

We're mounting an exhibition with some students at work, so I have to stay late every night this week. Last night I didn't run, but tonight I felt that I had to get to the gym no matter what. So, at 9:30, when I finally escaped the pesados (pests) , I went to the gym and became a pesada myself. I ran 5k in 29:14. The workers gave me the evil eye at about 10:15 when I was just about to hit 4.75, but I begged them to let me finish. Sad how the students make me stay late and then I head to the gym and make other people stay at work late.

It's 1 am and I have a big day tomorrow so I better get to bed. Only two more months until my big day in Empúries. I'm getting pretty nervous, especially about the heat--more on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment