Tomorrow I leave for New York City! I'll be stateside for a little over two weeks and here are my goals for the holiday season:
1. Brave the weather. Yeah, suck it up and run outside in 20-degrees. I'm already shivering.
2. Stretch and do yoga twice a week. Baby that hip!
3. Maintain my weight. Losing weight will be impossible, I know that, but I'm going to try not to gain.
4. No drinking. I've been drinking less and less lately, but sometimes in Spain one ends up drinking wine to be polite. Wine = empty calories and mindless eating
5. Become a soup master. Yes, I want to make all kinds of soups with all sorts of different winter veggies.
What are your holiday goals? And how about some tips for running in the cold?